View Single Post
Old 02-12-2021, 12:31   #478
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: GB News

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Did Farage call him out and say that the election was not rigged? It sounds like he just told him to move on.

No idea who the next President will be. Not been an abundance of talent vying for the role for a long time.
So Farage, challenged him to move on from the past. Trump’s mind is made, he feels cheated and so does most of his base. But as Farage pointed out, keep going on about voting irregularities, can actually put off the very people Trump needs for him to win. But he will always feel cheated, a bit like you Remainers felt cheated when you legitimately lost the EU Referendum and tried to overturn it by demanding another vote.

---------- Post added at 12:15 ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Iraq, Watergate?

Revoking abortion rights is a much bigger thing than simply 'pissing off the left'. Tens of thousands of women will be denied legal abortions. You might like that Trump has done that or not but it should be for reasons other than 'pissing off the left'. It's not a game, these actions have consequences on peoples lives that extend far beyond peoples' feelings on Trump.
I’m prolife, and I don’t see anything wrong with this. Abortion, killing an innocent life, being able to abort a fetus, right up to baby being born, is plain wrong, because it’s unwanted, is pure evil. Having an abortion for a medical reason, something is wrong with the fetus or the mothers own health, I can accept.

---------- Post added at 12:31 ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 ----------

To add, if Roe falls in the U.S Supreme Court, it doesn’t automatically mean abortion rights are revoked in the U.S. It will just fall back to pre-Roe days of each State deciding it’s own abortion rights and laws. Lots of women getting eat up about losing their rights if Roe falls, they won’t.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote