View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 08:35   #1083
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Brexit Development(s) Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
No need.

You said you had no idea what I was on about when I'm explaining that the legislation isn't in conflict. Both serve different functions. By your own admission you either fail to understand, or see the relevance of, the point being made. A point which contradicts the "understanding" of others on the forum.

If you don't have anything constructive to add I'm happy to leave the point here.
I’m sorry, but now when I read your posts all get is visual static/ white noise.