View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 07:31   #1082
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit Development(s) Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
If you’re serious, I agree.

---------- Post added at 22:49 ---------- Previous post was at 22:44 ----------

I think I see where you are coming from now. Just to avoid confusion I was specifically talking about you. Not the issue. It’s you I have no idea about. I’m worried for you.
No need.

You said you had no idea what I was on about when I'm explaining that the legislation isn't in conflict. Both serve different functions. By your own admission you either fail to understand, or see the relevance of, the point being made. A point which contradicts the "understanding" of others on the forum.

If you don't have anything constructive to add I'm happy to leave the point here.