View Single Post
Old 25-01-2018, 10:33   #5044
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
Terrific. I ordered a tablet and cover through Amazon for my son and it was due for delivery today..All I've got is the cover..and the carrier saying on tracking info that it was delivered directly to a resident in this house which is a lie because it was just shoved through the letterbox despite the fact there were 3 people in the house at the time CS were useless as is the Amazon complaint email service who seem to be taking the carrier's reply as truth.
Hope you get this sorted Maggy.

I'm sitting here and my tummy is knots for my youngest, saying that it won't be long until I find out how he thinks he has done in his last exam as I pick him up in 25 minutes yes I'm clock watching.

Update he thinks he has done GOOD

I did offer for us to have lunch at Frankie and Bennys, Pizza Hut or where ever he fancied but he declined this offer and his exact words were "Mum I just want to go home and chill"

Last edited by weenie; 25-01-2018 at 12:03. Reason: Added wording.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote