View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 10:23   #269
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Corbyn's kerfuffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
So is anyone going to sum up the Tory right? They aren't anything to be proud of either.
I agree. However, mortifying as it is conservatives, small c, seem to own liberalism far more than than the fake progressives on the left do. The Conseratives in power seem to regard 1984 as a blue print on many levels, but genuine conservatives seem to have far more liberal attitudes towards many things than many on the left, even those perceived as 'mainstream'.

I'm pretty sure social democracy wasn't this way at one point. The red card in my pocket burns a hole more and more all the time.