Thread: PS5 thread
View Single Post
Old 18-04-2019, 09:57   #2
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: PS5 thread

As expected it will be backwards compatible with PS4 games, so that is great.

I expect the PS5 to easily run every game at 4K with an acceptable frame rate but claims from Cerny that the PS5 will support 8K will miss lead alot of people. I can't see it running games at 8K but i guess it could easily be compatible with the Youtube app and movies, but who has an 8K TV or needs one.

The PS5 and Xbox2 will be very close this next generation in my opinion and any fanboy argument will come down to my console can run 5 frames faster than yours blah blah blah! or my console has more exclusives than yours blah blah blah.

I won't be jumping in right away i am happy with my PS4 Pro and i will wait a year or so for the prices to drop and for them to fix any issues with it.