View Single Post
Old 13-10-2017, 21:03   #169
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: Virgin Media prices are going up again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
No, I mean everyone on VM should be charged the same in relation to each individual package.

How is it fair that a loyal person who doesn't make a fuss gets charged more than people who are constantly wingeing and threatening to leave?

---------- Post added at 19:16 ---------- Previous post was at 19:12 ----------

Well, that might have been the case at first, but when discounting is done on an industrial scale, I think it would pay them to charge everyone the correct price. Not all of them will leave; most are just trying it on now.
I don't think ringing up to request a cheaper price is "whingeing".
For example do you just accept the inflated price for your car insurance renewal quote or do you get them to price match or give you a discount.
VM should give everyone the same fair price, but like most companies VM charge as much as they think they can get away with and rely on the apathy of customers to get away with it.
If you can't be bothered to challenge them on this then you pay the price, quite literally.
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote