View Single Post
Old 29-12-2016, 12:00   #3
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: Seeking Karen Ingham's Email

Welcome to the forum.

Bear in mind that VM run a forward billing system: For example I pay off the bill at the end of the month, but on the 2nd of the next month the account will show the full forthcoming months bill again as the balance. Then VM apply a credit limit to that bill so that if you exceed it with calls, VOD etc the service may be suspended. I don't think you get prior notice?

You can of course make an on-line payment into the account so as to prevent the balance exceeding the limit before the payment due date or direct debit if you know you've made heavy use of the extra charge services.

Access your account on-line at www.virginmedia.com using the default e-mail addy and password as login.

HTH