View Single Post
Old 16-08-2021, 23:14   #167
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Does anyone still use Freeview ?

I stopped receiving any kind of TV through an aerial about 20 years ago.

I have Sky, Virgin (atm), Freesat & Internet.
Yes, I've got it setup as a backup on the main TV, the main source on several secondary TVs, and as an extra tuner for recording in other instances.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
That includes me. I record everything from the HD terrestrials through my aerial/Blu Ray recorder. It helps with the limited capacity on the Virgin boxes.
I'd love to see both your watching and recording itineraries for an average day one of these days Old Boy. I'm genuinely fascinated how it all works, and still having a full Virgin box.

And you're lucky to have a bluray recorder, they're not easy to get hold of these days, and were always expensive. HDD and DVD Recorders are hard enough to find.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote