View Single Post
Old 26-02-2020, 16:39   #8
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Freeview changes

Here is the up to date list of space on Freeview being unused.

-Old Hochanda slot on SDN (7pm to 7am only)
-Old NOW 90s slot on COM5 (5am to 7am only)
-Old TJC slot on COM5
-Old 5Spike slot on COM6

All information right as of February 26th.

---------- Post added at 16:29 ---------- Previous post was at 16:24 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
I have yet to check this on my own TV, but via info from @ukdtt on Twitter.

Create & Craft has moved to COM4, presumably to the 7pm-7am space left by Hochanda cutting its hours. Channel number remains same.
Digital Bit Rate is reporting that Create & Craft (SID : 13000) is using an new stream that launch today on SDN (COM4).

So an new channel has still to appear using Hochanda left over space.

http://www.digitalbitrate.com/dtv.ph...ive=46&lang=en

---------- Post added at 16:39 ---------- Previous post was at 16:29 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
CCXTV (basically a spinoff of the C&C shopping channel) has launched on COM5 on Channel 95. I think it's taken the 5am-7am part of the stream Now90s vacated, but have yet to confirm this.
RXTV is reporting that CCXTV has still to launch but it can use NOW 90s old slot or the old slot of TJC or TBN UK (Both 24hours slots)
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote