Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 20:38   #2370
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Perhaps you could explain yourself in terms of my comment, which was clearly that if you seriously think that immunity only lasts for 26 weeks, you are simply being alarmist and with no facts to back up your case.

You stated this quite clearly, and that is what I was responding to. I don’t care about other points you were making - this one was clearly nonsense of the first order.
I did not state this and it is quite clear for anyone else to go back and read the post you quoted.

I absolutely will not seriously engage with a post that has fabricated an argument that I did not make but nice try.

https://www.cableforum.uk/board/show...postcount=2313

(Link for other members to consider if I said immunity from infection or vaccines would only last 26 weeks)

Last edited by jfman; 02-01-2021 at 20:42.