View Single Post
Old 07-02-2023, 10:31   #730
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: GB News / Talk TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
But the regulation should not be directed at opinion other than inflammatory stuff - you know, incentive to violence etc. It is perfectly reasonable to be suspicious of drugs that have not gone through the normal proving cycle and there is enough evidence that some people react adversely to the MRNA drugs. Only wider tests and stats would enable medical statisticians to examine medical profiles of the reactive people and that hasn't happened yet.

For the record, I've had 5 shots and I'll go for an annual booster willingly. My wife has had 4 shots and believes Mark Steyn.

I haven’t digressed. The approval was necessarily rushed but is temporary precisely because the normal criteria for approval could not be met.

There is little doubt in my mind that certain people, with certain unspecified characteristics have experienced common symptoms after the booster jab. It is not wrong to voice concerns on a public platform. There should be no thought police in this sort of case.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote