View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 23:05   #727
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: GB News / Talk TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
But the regulation should not be directed at opinion other than inflammatory stuff - you know, incentive to violence etc. It is perfectly reasonable to be suspicious of drugs that have not gone through the normal proving cycle and there is enough evidence that some people react adversely to the MRNA drugs. Only wider tests and stats would enable medical statisticians to examine medical profiles of the reactive people and that hasn't happened yet.

For the record, I've had 5 shots and I'll go for an annual booster willingly. My wife has had 4 shots and believes Mark Steyn.

It's not about opinion but about stating as a fact that having the extra vaccine dose was killing Britons and that there was a media silence on the issue.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...booster-claims

I think his other Ofcom complaint was along similar lines.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote