Thread: Tivo V6 360 downgrade
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2023, 16:28   #16
TAZMANUK
cf.addict

Services: Ultimate Volt Package, V6, 1 gig bb, WiFi max 2 pods, maxit TV, anytime chatter
TAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to TAZMANUK
Re: 360 downgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Be nice if they let those.that still had the old tivo boxes to upgrade to a V6. Last time I tried this they said I could only have 360, an offer I refused.
Contact them via WhatsApp chat, took 2 attempts but their sending me a V6 to replace my old Tivo box without charge, I did ask about the 360 and they wanted to charge me £30 plus delivery even though it was a software download to the V6 I already have and send me a 360.mini and 2 remotes rather than a V6, I declined paying £30 for a software download.

You'll see on Virginmedia website that all new customers don't have the option to have a Tivo V6 only the 360.abd 360 mini and virgin stream if only having broadband with no TV.

It's hard to believe you cannot just link up 2 X virgin streams to a TV account so the 2 virgin streams can just get the same package you subscribe too and pay one off fee for the virgin streams you can't have one of you have virgin TV even if you could you'd ha e to pay separately for another TV package for stream.

Be good just to have stream without recording but you could tell the 360 box to record though bit like the 360.mini
TAZMANUK is offline   Reply With Quote