View Single Post
Old 25-01-2023, 12:17   #4
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: Quality of new build houses

It sunds like you've got a good house builder and have had your snags dealt with in appropritate time. Many are still waiting.
I do agree with you that there are many house building companies and not all of them are the same. I have seen some houses that look a lot better. In fact just down the road where another housing estate is located the houses look a lot nicer to look at.

The thing I see on an estate near me is also the fact that house gardens seems to touch another persons garage or wall. Lots of shared driveways and very close together. Houses seem to be a lot smaller. I viewed a three bedroom recently and the 3rd bedroom struggled to even get a single bed in to it.
And then the gardens are all overlooking each other. The traditional feel of private gardens seems to no longer exist.

I don't see rapid construction as a problem if done properly but from what I've seen there seems to be a lot of bodge jobs or pressure to get houses signed off and therfore mistakes happening with bad construction work.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote