View Single Post
Old 11-01-2023, 13:15   #28
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Cable Forum Vaccinations (Booster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
For those who don’t know who John Campbell is…

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Campbell_(YouTuber)

*note - not a medical doctor, or a virologist, or an epidemiologist, who believes that Ivermectin prevents COVID
as I said my choice came from more than just him anyway. If you actually read your quoted link you will see "I followed Dr John Campbell on youtube for a lot of the pandemic and ardently backed the vaccine for most of it but now I will not have the booster as evidence of risks in doing so have become more publicised and documented"

Then when Maggy asked for links I said "John Campbell has a big youtube channel with loads of videos. There were also reports in scientific magazines my Dad gets although he still had the boosters."

So if you bothered to read and digest you would see the information that made me change my view came from legit scientific magazines

Yes you are right in this case but please using Wiki? I could edit that page to say whatever I want it to

Last edited by Jaymoss; 11-01-2023 at 13:19.
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote