View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 14:45   #63
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
Slamtech, part of the new www.play.com online store.

Ordered a mobile phone battery on 7th April.

It turned up but was about a millimetre too long.

Sent it back once they responded to the last of multiple emails and gave me a freepost return address.

They said they sent a replacement on 21st April, it didn't arrive so they blamed Royal Mail on 25th June after many emails to them.

They said they sent a replacement on 25th June and it still hasn't arrived and they are no longer responding to emails or their (well hidden) phone number.

Judging by the feedback on their site, I am not the only one having problems. Play.com don't respond to emails so far either!!!

I hate it when online shops do this!!!!!!
Stopped using Play years ago, Amazon or eBay now for me.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote