View Single Post
Old 25-09-2020, 14:15   #6
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Re: is it worth the money keeping virgin tv

I have BB phone and the smallest package of TV and I pay £68 and that is with a £3 discount with Virgin, So I guess I am paying too much, The virgin TV is in the room my granddaughter used to live in, but now left, I have Freesat as my main TV which is great but if the weather is very bad the BBC has sometimes a loss of picture, I kept virgin just in case Freesat turned out to be unreliable, , I asked Virgin If I do away with my TV how much would I safe and they said I would still be £68 as I have the lowest package and it is free, So where is the fairness there, I have had Virgin since it was NTL , Loyality does not always count, Be interesting to hear of other prices from customers with the same package as myself,
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote