View Single Post
Old 18-08-2009, 20:19   #59
CAROLWHITIE

Re: disability living allowance

I look around my country today an see the people in need suffering. I look around my country today, one which I have been led to believe is a democracy.

I KNOW THAT IN A DEMOCRACY IT IS THE PEOPLE THAT CONTROL THE POLITICS. I LOOK AT SUCCESSIVE GOVERNMENTS, MAKES NO DIFFERENCE IF THEY ARE ONE OR THE OTHER AND THEN ............................................I conclude that ignorant complacent plebeians who know no different, must have voted for them as no sensible people would have.

This is clearly manifest by two terms of labour and three of the Cons previously.

Surely given the current stae of our nation today only a real dumbo would fail to see this.

As for the duck I never said get rid of Labour over this I said get rid of the lot of thieving barstewards as they are all robbing you blind and we have not even looked and civil service expenses yet.

Look if then peasantry is happy with this situation and simply want to ignore it, then thats fine by me...just get on with it its your suicide and that of your loved ones, and not mine as I am already wised up to what is happy and made my provisions.

We are hardly what one would describe as being an enlightened electorate....we even let Brown sign our country away to Europe when he sneakily signed the Treaty of Lisbon over XMAS last year and one, and clearly to give away our sovereign powers to another nation is Treason under the Bill of Right 1688 I believe. Yet most of the public are too thick to even bother to know this or protest. Nu Labour promised you all a referendum on the Treaty of Lisbon, but Nu Labour knows you are all too thick to care, too busy with footie and the telle.

So I am fully justified with my comments.