View Single Post
Old 29-05-2008, 20:53   #7522
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

OK the BT AGM sounds like the perfect date for a demo and the Barbican is easy to get to. We will need to organise this properly because we need to get as many people there as possible or it will have zero effect.

I can try and get press and media coverage through my contacts (I don't think it will be a problem) and I will see if I can get some people like Richard Clayton to turn up and do a "soapbox" speech, make it a day long event.

If we are going to do this we are going to need a "team" to help organise it all, it certainly isn't something I can do on my own.

So lets get started on the organising.

Alexander Hanff