View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 15:11   #56
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe View Post
how long is hbk out for?]
November 2007.

---------- Post added at 15:05 ---------- Previous post was at 15:00 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzae View Post
What happened at the start of Lashley's match? When Lashley went to dive out of the ring he appeared to grab the rope and fall awkwardly, he still hit Umaga with his boot. Was it intentional or did he misjudge where Umaga was and grabbed it to save himself.
I think Umaga forgot to move to that side of the ring.

---------- Post added at 15:11 ---------- Previous post was at 15:05 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavarius View Post
The Cena vs Khali match was a little bit of a let down. I was expecting them to go go all round the arena. I can remember a Mankind matchup like that which was awesome when they were round the back using anything they could pickup on eachother (can't remember who his opponent was). But maybe they've stopped that now.
You may think that the John Cena VS The Great Khali was bad on Sunday Night be the is having knee problems right now and the WWE need him to work through the pain until after June 11th.
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote