View Single Post
Old 28-12-2019, 19:55   #25
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: The future of Premier League on TV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
In my view the future is still Sky and BT despite the unsubstantiated exaggerated protestations of some on here who think the future is very much different.
The future is getting out of your armchair and going to see your local team. Better value and entertainment than the sterile manufactured Premiership fodder, with foreign owners, foreign players and supporters who have little connection to the cities they support. ( well it's my 'present' and 'future' anyway )

---------- Post added at 19:55 ---------- Previous post was at 19:53 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
Cancelled my free 30 days trial of Amazon Prime this morning but not do they not want you to leave! Give times I was asked if I was sure then they offered me another 30 day free trial! Needless to say I turned it down as I was only ever interested in the live Premier League games.
Lol I've got the free Prime for a month for Xmas (as usual), haven't touched any of the Premiership football. The couple of things I have watched are on the BBC soon anyway !
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote