View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 13:13   #54
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media UK to remove V+ HD Boxes from network

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntluser View Post
When the engineer upgraded my V+ box to a Virgin V6 box, I expected that the engineer would take the old V+ box away, but at the time you could use it as a second box for which you would be charged if you had it connected up. I still have it but it is unconnected. Hopefully Virgin will set up some collection mechanism, rather than leaving me to recycle it through the usual channels.
Ask next time a technician visits, though they aren't obliged to take it.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote