View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 12:39   #53
ntluser
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media XL Telephone,TV with Tivo box & Superhub3 upto 150Mb Broadband, Sky World, & Freeview+
ntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of society
Re: Virgin Media UK to remove V+ HD Boxes from network

When the engineer upgraded my V+ box to a Virgin V6 box, I expected that the engineer would take the old V+ box away, but at the time you could use it as a second box for which you would be charged if you had it connected up. I still have it but it is unconnected. Hopefully Virgin will set up some collection mechanism, rather than leaving me to recycle it through the usual channels.
ntluser is offline   Reply With Quote