View Single Post
Old 16-08-2018, 18:04   #1704
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I think this is something the Supreme court need to rule on.

I am non-religious but I respect anyone else's belief and would not expect anyone to do anything they objected to on religious grounds.
But the question is how far can religious belief be used to deny others service? Also who decides if something is a legitimate religious issue? For example I didn’t really think that transgender issues were that much of an issue in Christianity.

It might be an idea for this guy to stop baking custom cakes anyway if he has this many issues with it. This issue has always been a bit of an outlier since it involves the creation of something through.