Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2018, 16:14   #1556
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit Discussion (Follow First Post Rules!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
From that, We can all see that you are content with the skewing and hegemonist gets that I have described. 52% of the UK disagrees with you.
Not only did you borrow Diane Abbot's calculator for your erroneous meat calculations, you seem to have borrowed her logical thinking processes as well!
I just feel it's better being in a more prosperous country and fighting your corner in the EU rather than having to follow their standards as a smaller less well-off country anyway.
I get and respect that you don't agree on this. But if you genuinely want people to debate with you, you need to give them an article or something to debate about, not just saying terrible this country, terrible that country etc.