View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 17:22   #30
SonicMaster
cf.geek

SonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of light
Re: New Pick 'n' Mix option TV bundles

Quote:
Originally Posted by japitts View Post
One channel not appearing in any list is Universal HD, I'd assume this goes alongside Universal & +1 in the Drama pack, but thankyou SonicMaster for that excellent post.

I've had another pondering on the Kids pack being removed from Full House. So low-tier customers now have an option to add the kids-pay channels without having to go top-tier, a saving for them and extra revenue for VM.

Top-tier customers who don't use them probably don't care either way unless they're against the principle of having products taken away for what looks to me the same monthly cost.

Top-tier customers who do use these, appear to be looking at an extra charge the next time they re-contract.

FWIW I'm in the latter category so I'm naturally feeling negatively about this change.
Unfortunately not.

Universal HD (as well as some other HD channels like Syfy HD, Sky One HD, Sky Witness HD, Sky Sports Mix HD and Sky Sports News HD) remain Full House only and are not included in the new 'Entertainment Picks'.

It's a mess.
SonicMaster is offline   Reply With Quote