Thread: US Timeline The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 27-11-2020, 14:54   #195
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: The Mandalorian

What a fantastic episode and is by far the best yet. I didn't know what to do 10 seconds into the episode, I wanted to scream, wet myself, poo my pants and jump out of my chair all at the same time.

This is an episode of purity and meaning and epitomises what it is to be Star Wars. They have hit the nail on the head and proven that you can have your weekly punch up whilst simultaneously progressing and expanding the main story line. I hope they continue to fix what was my gripe in season 1 which was characters and depth. There are too many cheesy quirky gimmicks in each ep and not enough substance. This episode struck the perfect balance, helped baby Yoda to become more of a real being and has greatly improved the realism factor of the character and the universe. I just hope it continues. If they can continue this week after week the series will be superb.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote