Thread: US Timeline The Expanse
View Single Post
Old 29-04-2017, 11:14   #60
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: The Expanse

tell me about it. I am looking through the list of tv series I watch and as good as they and even though some of them end on cliffhangers and you think "omg I want to know what happens" with nearly all of them (including The Walking Dead this year) I can wait till the new season comes around because I appreciate it is all part of the fun and suspense. The two series which are just so flipping amazing at the moment where I literally cannot wait are The Expanse and Game of Thrones. I moan every year with GoT that you just get in to it and the season is over and this year it is going to be even worse. I don't know how I am going to come when it is all over.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote