Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 18:58   #37
Chloé Palmas
Inactive

Services: Sky HD (2 TB / 1.5 TB MultiRoom) Sky Fiber Max
Chloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Brexit Discussion (New thread-Follow First Post Rules!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
The CF account is used by either Paul or Mick. It is used when either of the site owners wish to give the clearest possible directions about forum conduct at the highest level.
Yeah also a lot of sites use a generic staff admin account to have the good temperament of plausible deniability, which is great.

You just narrowed it down to 2 possible culprits lol...I'd leave it open to interpretation that all of the staff may have had the chance to make the call, lol.

I am a brat like that.

/Rasp

Quote:
The idea is for members to engage exclusively with the contents of the post without getting hung up on the personality behind it.
Back to seriousness, if there are any posts from the previous thread aimed our way that we can reply to or do we just let that go...I think that there were a couple aimed at me but I didn't have the time this week / weekend to reply to them - should I just forget about them now / answer them here etc?