View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 12:49   #113
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Movie news, trivia and other snippets

That's good news. A lot of people are looking forward to Tenet. If anything I would have thought cinemas would be the easiest social venues to reopen because they have structured seating which can be adjusted and social seating enforced. It is like Battleships, you just block off (prevent them from being booked on the computer) all the squares (seats) around one square.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xPxPxPxPxPxPx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xPxPxPxPxPxPx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking at that and thinking of the seat width in the cinema it might actually have to be two seats spaces between people so you are probably looking at 35% screen capacity but tbh during the day and most weekday evenings that is probably what you get anyway. I deliberately go to the cinema a weekday around lunchtime so everyone is at work, at school or having lunch and there are literally a handful of people in the screen. The other two big ones I was looking forward to over summer was Top Gun and Blockbusters but Top Gun has been banged back to December and Ghostbusters next year

Last edited by General Maximus; 05-05-2020 at 12:57.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote