View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 15:33   #517
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Worrying news for ESA claimants converting from DLA to PIP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
Just had my result, back in the support group without an assessment. One less to worry about just got wait for PIP now.
Excellent. Yes it's inevitably worrying but we tend to hear plenty about the awful horror stories and not so much about those when the system works fairly well. Osem Jnr # 2 didn't need a PIP assessment and I can't believe you will.

---------- Post added at 15:33 ---------- Previous post was at 15:30 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
In my mind, it should not have to be a "claim" but an automatic payment of financial aid for those who need it. But I understand what you mean, there is a stigma attached to Benefits that opens you to critisism by some. Been there, suffered that.

A DWP brown envelope arrived for our daughter this morning and my heart skipped a beat. But it was not her DLA-to-PIP letter, just notification of her £10 Xmas Bonus.
Yes, brown envelopes have that effect on me too...

For us the PIP process was far easier than the DLA and the outcome much better FWIW. Good luck Taf.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote