View Single Post
Old 14-06-2008, 13:14   #43
frogstamper
Inactive

Services: VIP
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
Re: The Virgin Media cabinets in the street

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
I have a big problem with that thing though. It targets everyone under 25, not just those causing trouble. So a mother with their 3 year old walking by would have their toddler affected

If the device was aimed at people in their 30's rather than young people, everyone would be up in arms.

And when you come up with reasons for it, try do the same arguments against any other minority and you soon see how discriminatory it is
Ben I know this option is far from ideal, but if the OPs home life is being made a misery, and the police are failing to act, I feel he has every right to do what he can that's legal to enjoy his home life in peace. As regards this device affecting say normal passers by, I'm not suggesting for him to leave it on permanently, just put it on when all else fails.
frogstamper is offline   Reply With Quote