View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 21:44   #636
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
It wasn’t fake, the claim was made by remainers, even by one of your buddies, as I quoted. Open your eyes!
Where's the link to the quote you posted? It doesn't make for a good debate if you continue to post unsourced quotes which turn out to be from the quill of Brextremist Daniel Hannan and not a genuine remainer. I'm sure Mr K is flattered you took time out to locate his wise words from 2016 but he's not the source of your quote.
Why not post something positive like this i if you want to argue for Brexit rather than unsourced fakery?
Quote:
In the first set of numbers to solely cover the post-referendum period, there were statistically significant increases in life satisfaction, happiness and the proportion of people reporting that they felt their lives were worthwhile.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...e-brexit-vote/