View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 12:50   #14501
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
My nephew told us that sometime he and his manager will be going to the parent company to set up the database he helped build and setup, the parent company is in Richmond, Virginia, USA.

He also said that his November wages had a £500 bonus, and another one will come in January, and that he has got a £1,500 outside the normal windows.

His manage said he should be on £30,000 PA, not bad for a 19 year old.
30K is a good wage in my books for alot of people, he sounds like he's doing well though.

---------- Post added at 12:50 ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 ----------

My Happy Thought is my works 3 year share save plan matured and the share price has increased 6 times in that time, I just wish I was able to put in more than £41 a month or atleast I should have thought ahead, and bought shares privately not doing so was a huge mistake but atleast I don't have to pay capital gains tax this year!