View Single Post
Old 17-06-2017, 10:05   #12196
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
No need to worry I took a hit for the team this morning. My veins decided to disappear and after a frustrating and painful attempt lasting best part of an hour an anaesthetist was called and he managed to get a good flow from just above my ankle. Thank goodness I didn't need a catheter fitting.

Still, I'm home now and looking forward to 3 whole days enjoying the predicted nice weather with no hospital visits, no needles and no infusions. Yippeeeeeee
All the best Jo - hope you have a lovely weekend!

Same to everyone else around here who's been having tough times.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote