View Single Post
Old 16-04-2019, 00:01   #299
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: John Malone/Liberty/VM General News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
VM may open up their network, if, as I expect, Liberty eventually sell off VM to Vodafone, Comcast or whoever.

But as said, the story comes around every few years and nothing comes of it. Having their own network gives VM a major advantage over Sky and other competitors and I doubt they will relinquish that advantage any time soon.
That has been the rumour for several years, but I see no indications that VM will be sold to Vodafone.