Thread: 500M 500mb Question
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 16:29   #117
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: 500mb Question

Blimey! Massive edit to my earlier comment today.

CS, onshore department, just gave me a call back and said that my new service had been all set up wrongly by offshore operatives and that they needed to rebuild it and that I didn't need a loyalty discount to match the V.VIP entry price.

The upshot of this is that I am now on V.VIP 500Mb, with limitless SIM etc for £99.00 + some phone call enhancements, all for £105 pm.!! That's a saving of about £60 pm for me. The operative also suggested I ring back in 11 months, just before the £99.00 ends, to see what can be done to keep costs down. Duly noted in my diary.

The key thing is to get through to the newly set up onshore call centres where operatives are thoroughly trained in every aspect and can do 90% of all functions to do with TV, mobile, broadband and landline. They only pass you elsewhere 10% of the time. To get through to them I went for the billing option then to the option where you want to speak to a human. (08.00 - 21.00 only) Other options may work. DO NOT try to get your new package arranged offshore! The inconsistency of training and honesty levels is deplorable!

Having been more than satisfied by today's experience I did leave comments about the frustration and confusion, caused by the obstructive and robotic behaviour of some of the offshore centres and operatives. I was thanked for this and a complaint case is being generated.

Last edited by roughbeast; 08-05-2019 at 18:20.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote