View Single Post
Old 30-07-2015, 15:31   #10153
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Funny you say that Jo we won £5.00 last night. We bought a hotpicks one number (18)

Yes the sun seems to be shining on us atm.

On a big plus side whatever medicine my Mum is taking seems to be working wonders on her as she seems to be not as tired anymore. My Mum still needs to attend the hospital every 4 weeks but we can cope with that. Baby steps Jo that is what we are taking just going at Mum's pace at least now my Mum has admitted that she needs help with the housework which is quite something for an extremely proud lady, so I go once a week and give the house a right good blast.
Do the lottery pleeaasse. Your good vibes have even worked on your Mum.

Seriously I am thrilled for you that your Mum is holding her own and seems to be in a good place at the moment. to you all.