View Single Post
Old 29-07-2015, 18:15   #10141
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
Another day of heart tests and luckily the found it in there still swishing away

My happy (and sad) thought is that the missus is soon heading off for a couple of weeks much needed holiday so I'll be holding the fort with the boys again. Can't believe how quickly this time comes around every year. We'll all miss her and be very relieved when she's back home safe, sound and relaxed (hopefully).

---------- Post added at 18:15 ---------- Previous post was at 18:15 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Just had a nice fat (£10K+) purchase order come in for something I quoted for a while ago. Work for the next 3-4 months with stage payments. Good as a real job.
That'll do nicely...

Osem is offline   Reply With Quote