View Single Post
Old 14-07-2017, 17:16   #1858
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Nobody makes you pay any extra for anything it's your decision and a way in which services differentiate themselves from their competitors. If every service carried the same channels , same content the only thing differentiating them would be cost seeing many go under.

It's not like exclusive only happens in the TV world it happens in just about every industry out there. Whether you like it or not it's here to stay.
Well, of course it's my decision whether or not to pay a small fortune just to receive one channel, but that doesn't make it right, does it?

You are not the first to espouse this fatalistic approach that it is as it is and nothing will ever change. Depressing to hear things like that being stated by young people. Where's the fire in your belly, young man?

---------- Post added at 17:16 ---------- Previous post was at 17:13 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Its what you call convenient memory loss when it suits him.
I think it is you, Den, who is misremembering my comments! I have only promoted the idea of exclusivity of content as a means of keeping up with the competition.