Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 20-05-2020, 14:50   #615
ScottishSteve
cf.addict

ScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicMaster View Post
Sorry, but that doesn't make any sense.

I have been using the Catch Up service for these channels for many years, it has only stopped working in the last week or so.

Mix TV does include Comedy Central, MTV and TLC in HD.

My package doesn't include Sky's live channels in HD, or other HD versions like FOX HD, but the Catch Up content from those channels is available to me in HD.
I was just trying to offer a suggestion but as you said you used to get them but now don’t it is probably due to the flag changes following on from the free upgrade that someone at their end has been over zealous and knocked your viewing off.

According to the the (un) reliable TV guide on the virgin website MTV & Comedy Central and only available on HD to Full House of Maxit customers.

TLC HD is the only channel that is a part of the Mix packages

Maybe you will find that you are on an old legacy pack at their end and it’s a billing error.

I’m not trying to agitate you but merely try and find a reason behind the problem you are having.
ScottishSteve is offline   Reply With Quote