View Single Post
Old 15-05-2020, 22:06   #152
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: M1000 is available. How to order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushan View Post
No no no, I'm saying the WAN connection internal to the HUB is capable of it, that connection that feeds into the HUB's LAN and Wireless switch.

When I spoke about the WAN capacity, I meant internal to the hub. I wouldn't call any of the external ports on the hub WAN ports. Even in modem mode from what I understand it's still a bridged LAN port.
Ah - it's becoming clearer now.

The coax WAN port is not constrained to 1Gbps. I'm happy with that. The internal LAN bus handling limit will obviously be higher than 1 Gbps to cover what peops would be doing on the LAN.

The bridge LAN port is by definition 1 Gbps. The WiFi is AC not AX so nothing to win there.

If the Hub 4 is configured by VM for 2 x CPE, then each CPE would be able to use 1 Gbps through a LAN port.

All clear to me, thanks.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote