View Single Post
Old 23-04-2020, 23:08   #96
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Can I pause my skysports package while there is no live football on ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Yup, many people will remember how various companies treated them at this time and not use them in the future when all this is over. They're too focussed on the present to consider how their behaviour will come back on them in the future.

I for one will never, ever use Ocado again. They've really surprised & upset me with their uncaring and pig ignorant attitude.
I can't speak for Ocado. However Virgin Media are a middleman with Premier Sport. Why should Virgin take the hit in the middle between the customer and the provider?

Premier Sports are very much in the 'at risk' category of fledgeling media companies and they in turn will have made financial commitments to sports bodies for which they have no product to offer.

Virgin Media didn't just wake up one morning and devise some ruse to trick anyone here, Richard.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote