View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 09:47   #2278
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
Do you only play games till you get platinum? Haha I couldn't have the patience. You are going to an inferior game now though although I enjoyed it.

I'm playing Animal Crossing for the first time.
I have got the Platinum bug so if I really enjoy a game and it's not ridiculously difficult to go for that I will try for it.

One of the reasons I spend longer on a game is I only buy digital now when they're really cheap often less than £10 or £15 either from the UK,US or Indonesian play stores this gives me far more satisfaction and value I will never throw £40-£50 on a game again. I recently re bought Black Flag and Unity mega cheap and have previously played when I used to have an Xbox.

Do you have a PS4 if so add me?