View Single Post
Old 19-01-2020, 10:00   #2129
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Brexit Development(s) Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
I do to, he makes it easy to follow his message and has a likeability lacking in so many politicians plus unlike bozo he actually believed in what he was peddling

Really, I expect for the vast majority of us it'll just be another day. Lets hope the lack of a bong isn't an omenfor brexit itself though. I also hope your fireworks don't turn out to be a damp squib

Yes release us so we can be more competitive with those other countries where workers often find suicide is more preferable than returning to work after lunch and make that woman who gave birth in Amazon's toilets the norm not the exception. Tbh though the rights I think they'll go after aren't the ones that make us uncompetitive it'll be the ones that make it harder to discriminate against us or terminate our employment that go and I'm prepared to put money on it and when that comes to pass I'd be grateful if someone could explain why or how that's made us more competitive
The 31st is an excellent opportunity not only to celebrate but to heal the rift over a few banger's and lots of beer.
we leavers are ready to come together with our remainer friends to build a great future.