View Single Post
Old 25-10-2017, 16:54   #19
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: KRACK security hole in WPA2 - VM fixes incoming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitionnet View Post
Either way as the article says if you've some shady hoodie outside your home tapping away on a laptop you likely have bigger things to be concerned by than your wireless traffic being eavesdropped on.

They may not be that noticeable. There is a small car park just behind my garden, and when I first got a Wifi router (admittedly before I found out about encrypted Wifi), I found a lot of strange M.A.C. addresses in the access logs. There were also a lot of unsecured Wifi networks in the neighbourhood, and we tended to get a lot of lorries staying overnight in the carpark. Then, one by one, the residents (myself included) locked down our networks, and the Lorrys stopped appearing.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote