View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 22:15   #6813
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
We went to the Bluebell railway today with our family and had a wonderful day.
That's brought back happy and sad memories for me. My late wife booked a Santa Special trip on the Bluebell Railway for us and the kids the day before she died. At first I thought it'd be too painful to go but I decided not to cancel it and 8 weeks later, the excitement on my eldest's face when he went on the train was priceless. I'm so glad we went and I was able to tell him it was treat from a special mum for an equally special boy.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote