View Single Post
Old 16-01-2018, 12:11   #53
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Point. Missed. Completely.

He said he wouldn’t have time to visit his golf courses as he would be too busy, but since being elected has spent twenty five percent of his time at his golf courses. I’m not knocking him for having time off (who would deny a 72 year old time off), I’m knocking him for saying one thing then doing another.
Point not missed.

So bloody what Hugh?

Economy in America is booming, employees are getting a wage boost thanks to Trump tax cut policies that all these liberals said he’d never manage to pass.

---------- Post added at 12:11 ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
I think it's got more to do with him asking people to believe him when he said he wouldn't have time for golf rather than him having time of, call me old fashioned but I like politicians that tell the truth, especially when they've tried to convince people of what they say as being true and the not taking salary is the biggest red herring going, he is making fortunes out of being president, still if the feeble minded and gullible want to think otherwise that's their lookout not mine.
Got proof he’s making fortunes?

What you basing this information on exactly or you just being feeble minded like you are inaccurately claiming others to be, just because we refuse to align our way of thinking with yours ? Uh?

Go have a look how much former Presidents now make, esp Bill Clinton, hopefully that corrupt empire comes crashing down soon.

Bill Clinton recently tried to defend the revelations by Wikileaks that the Clinton Foundation paid for Chelsea Clinton’s wedding, he tweeted denying it but then he also denied having sexual relations while in office and look how those lies turned out for him.