View Single Post
Old 15-01-2018, 23:11   #46
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
Do you have an advance copy of what he is planning to say?

A couple of months ago he addressed the globalist United Nations and told them off in no uncertain way. I lost count of the times that Trump said, 'Sovereign Nations'.
Well, he also said this, and how did that work out?
Quote:
"If I win I may never see my property -- I may never see these places again," Trump said at an August 2016 event. "But because I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go golfing, believe me. Believe me. Believe me, folks."
https://thegolfnewsnet.com/golfnewsn...office-103836/
Quote:
How many times has Trump played golf as President of the United States?

Since taking office on Jan. 20, 2017, Mr. Trump has reportedly been on the grounds of his golf courses or played golf elsewhere 95 times since becoming President, and that's as of Jan. 15, 2018...

...Trump has spent nearly 25 percent of his days in office at one of his golf properties for some portion of the day. There have been days where Trump has visited one of his golf clubs and not played golf. He made a 40-minute visit to his Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Va., and he has made a three-day visit to Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., to watch the 2017 US Women's Open, unfolding at that club. Trump spent a 17-day "working vacation" at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., in August, which meant all of those days count as days on his golf courses, even though he didn't necessarily play golf on all of those days.
”I may never see these places again" vs "25 percent of his days in Office"
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.